Tuesday, October 31, 2017

ROBIN:

If you haven't already, go back and read the basic hat info.

Using your basic hat pattern, make the appropriate color changes to separate the face and hair. I started with about 20 peach sts increasing on ea side until I ended up with 24.

EYES:
White: Magic ring, dc8 join. ch2, turn, dc2 in ea, join. ch2, dc1, dc2, rep, join. sc across ea row. With black, sc border around entire eye.

EARS:
Same as Starfire

HAIR:
Same as Beast Boy but make 3 large spikes for the back, 2 medium for the middle, and 1 small for the front.

Stitch on nose and mouth

That's about it! I have included up close photos to help you along the way. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to me. The only thing I will not share is my basic hat pattern as I intend to list it in my ravelry shop soon.

Enjoy your hat! TITANS GO!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks and Giving

GIVING THANKS It's November.. which means your Facebook feed is probably packed with the annual "I'm Thankful" posts. Min...