Tuesday, October 31, 2017

BEAST BOY:

If you haven't already, go back and read the basic hat info.

Using you basic hat pattern, make appropriate color changes between kelly green and lime to separate the face from the hair. Basically the back is dark and the front is lime. My color changes were at each crease when the hat was lying flat. (I did the entire border in lime)

EARS:
Magic Ring, work hdc sts in a spiral to make the ear. Use dc and chs to make them pointed.

SIDEBURNS:
ch 14, dc in 2nd and ea, work around the other side in back loops also. stitch to head in front of ear.

EYES:
Magic Ring, *Black* sc 6, join. Ch2, dc2 in ea, join. Dc1, Dc2, rep, join. Use a spike st in ea to make it more animated.

EYEBROWS:
Ch 8, sc in 3, hdc in rest. Stitch to head

HAIR:
Make triangles in various lengths. Start with a MR and use dc sts throughout, increasing to form hair spikes. I made 4 total.. each one row longer than the last.

Stitch on nose and mouth, make sure you include his signature tooth.

That's about it! I have included up close photos to help you along the way. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to me. The only thing I will not share is my basic hat pattern as I intend to list it in my ravelry shop soon.

Enjoy your hat! TITANS GO!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks and Giving

GIVING THANKS It's November.. which means your Facebook feed is probably packed with the annual "I'm Thankful" posts. Min...