Tuesday, October 31, 2017

CYBORG:

If you haven't already, go back and read the basic hat info.

Using your basic hat pattern, make the proper color changes to separate man and machine. Half of the head will be brown and half will be sky blue. When you get about 4 rows from the bottom, drop the blue and pick up grey. (See photos for help with placement)

EYES:
Same as Robin. Make one all red.

EYEBROWS:
Same as Beast Boy

EARS:
Same as Starfire

Stitch on nose and mouth.

That's about it! I have included up close photos to help you along the way. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to me. The only thing I will not share is my basic hat pattern as I intend to list it in my ravelry shop soon.

Enjoy your hat! TITANS GO!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks and Giving

GIVING THANKS It's November.. which means your Facebook feed is probably packed with the annual "I'm Thankful" posts. Min...