Tuesday, October 31, 2017

RAVEN:

If you haven't already, go back and read the basic hat info.

Start small at the top and increase all the way down to make the hood. I started with a magic ring and 6 dc inside. It will take quite a few rounds but you'll get it to the proper size if you keep gradually increasing. The number of rounds depends on the size so plan ahead with measurements to avoid starting over.
Once you get to the face area, make the proper color changes so her face has an M shape for the shadow. Be sure to use white in the center of the last 3 rows to make her nose and mouth area.

EYES:
White- magic ring, dc 10, ch2, turn, dc2 in ea. Sc across the end of ea row.
Black- MR, sc4, change to purple, sc2 in ea. Sew to white part. Stitch to head.

Stitch on mouth

That's about it! I have included up close photos to help you along the way. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to me. The only thing I will not share is my basic hat pattern as I intend to list it in my ravelry shop soon.


Enjoy your hat! TITANS GO!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks and Giving

GIVING THANKS It's November.. which means your Facebook feed is probably packed with the annual "I'm Thankful" posts. Min...