Tuesday, October 31, 2017

STARFIRE:


If you haven't already, go back and read the basic hat info.

Using your basic hat pattern, make the proper color changes to separate the face from the hair. With dark peach, I started with 14 sts, and inceased in ea side until I ended up with 18 sts. The number of rows depends on the size so plan ahead with measurements to avoid starting over.

HAIR:
After the hat is made, I added about 10 rows to the back, decreasing in each end, to extend her hair. I finished with a sc boreder adding picot sts to give a hair like appearance.

EARS:
Magic ring, dc8, ch2, turn, hdc in ea, ch1, sc along end of ea row. Attach to head.

BANGS:
ch 10, sl st, sc, hdc, dc in rest to top. Work around other side in back loops to make the same pattern. (Work it backwards) Sew to front of hair.

SIDE HAIR:
ch 20, hdc in ea st on both sides (in back loops also) Sew to head in front of ears

EYES:
Black- magic ring, sc6, join. Dk Green- 2sc in ea, join. Lime Green- dc1, dc2, rep, join. Use black to make a partial border at the top and bottom. Use picot sts to make eyelashes.

Stitch on nose and mouth.

That's about it! I have included up close photos to help you along the way. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to me. The only thing I will not share is my basic hat pattern as I intend to list it in my ravelry shop soon.

Enjoy your hat! TITANS GO!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks and Giving

GIVING THANKS It's November.. which means your Facebook feed is probably packed with the annual "I'm Thankful" posts. Min...